Sunday, October 30, 2011

Today is Saturday, Day 3 of our Living Richly With Food Stamps

Saturday is always a busy day around our house. It's windy and cold and trying to rain so Mike laid in a great fire. I did my part. I busily curled up in my chair and went about helping Jake Grafton solve the 'problems of the collapse of' the  largest bank in Hong Kong per Stephen Coonts' great book called Hong Kong. This is a firm rule in my universe. When everyone gets really busy, find a good book , curl up in your chair, and read  said book (I might add that the rule really doesn't work until you pass age  age 80).  Every one is all full of  energy around here,  because we started the day with a hot bowl of oatmeal chocked full of raisins and topped with milk and brown sugar! tonight we are having the chicken legs. Uh oh, I hear the call to dinner. It's been a great day today..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does this post make YOU think about living richly? Share your thoughts with us!